TBG JobBoard Admin
|Job Title:||Business Development Director|| |
|Experience:||5-10+ years industry experience|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Our client creates innovative Products and services in Life and Materials Sciences.
- Decide on customer approach and acquisition strategy to (at minimum) reach the sales target.
- Determine and negotiate commercial terms & conditions taking into account all relevant aspects, e.g. strategy, capacity, market situation, competition and profitability targets
- Negotiate contracts, which provide optimal win-win situations for the client.
- Signal, initiate and generate ways for collaborations with third parties with the aim of generating profitable and sustainable new business
- Safeguarding that conferences & business meetings in their region are organized in a professional and productive manner (working closely together with the event manager for operational matters)
- Realization of both the appointed and personal tasks of the approved business plan.
- Realization of the personal targets with priority on the top-line result.
- Primary responsibility for the relationship between the client and his/her accounts.
- Timely and clear communication & reporting to the Senior Director Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- Dimensions Projects or Special Assignments
- Projects to be acquired:
- Typical sales per project: 0.5 million - 5 million €
- BS Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or other Life Science-related field, (Ph.D preferred)
- 5 - 10 years Business Development experience in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industries
- A successful deal sheet, with a focus on licensing-out projects
- International network of contacts
- Good industry, market and biotechnology knowledge